Sonntag, 4. Oktober 2009

Ginza and Imperial Palace Garden

Good morning Europe.
Now I have to hurry to sum up sundays experience before Göran wakes up to check out our blog.
Please dont be shy :) and post comments or requests. Please apologize for the language confusions yesterday. It is too big of an effort to write everything in English, so sometimes we switch to German. Also because Grandma Anneliese is supposed to be able to follow our trip.

So first we went to the eastern part of the Imperial Garden, the part that is open to the public. The area around and the Palace itself is closed all year except 2 days (Januar 2nd and Dec 23rd, I think). The kids were mostly impressed by the big fishes and turtles in the wall moat. The park is beautiful though and quiet, Japanese also go there to relax and picknick.










I think, I have to present my data now once more... so I will get back to you later. We did not take so many pictures of Ginza, though. It is a never ending, busy shopping district. Incredibly many people everywhere and The Reckzehs right in the middle... :)

2 Kommentare:

  1. Thanks for the update! Where are all people, are you sure you are in Tokyo? Maybe they are at work? Beautiful place though!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. it was sunday. there were so many people in Ginza crowded around me that i could not get my camera out of the backpack... :)
    i think i go home now...

    AntwortenLöschen